vavavaVelvet

Velvet, velvet, velvet. Velvet velvet. VELvet. VelVET.
 
Strange. The more I type that word, the weirder it gets. The more I see the stuff, the more I love it.
 
How about this one, comfy-cozy but still, y'know, all velvelicious.
Pinned Image
source

The colors get me here as much as the texture. Plus...velvet on top of velvet? Hello luxury. #shouldIbeembarrassedofmypaperbacks
 
Pinned Image
source


Classic red-white-and-blue, but I want to throw myself onto that sofa. After the dog's done chillin'.
Pinned Image
source
 
Fresh spring green lightens up the "weight" of velvet.
 
Pinned Image
source
 
Super serene and lovely and luxurious.
Pinned Image
source

I think I would be way more popular if I had a velvet-only policy for upholstered items in my house.

Pinned Image
source unknown

Purple. Velvet. Chesterfield. ShaZAM.
Pinned Image
source


Pinned Image
source
 
Okay, I could go on and on. But I'll leave you with one ridonculously awesome image of velvet tufted walls. STOP IT.
 
Pinned Image
source
 
I don't know about you, but I think it's because I use words like "ridonculous" that velvet walls seem to elude me in real life...
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover