A Reading Nook of Joy

Once upon a time I was obsessed with Persian rugs. Remember?

Welp. Still I kind of am. They're so pretty. And versatile.

Like, what if you took a small area rug like this beauty...

eBay

...then added in some modern chairs like this retro-classic set from Overstock, quite reasonably priced at just $175 for the pair...



...and stocked them with cheery pillows in fabric like this Key West yellow bamboo grid (with navy piping along the sides?):
KEY WEST WHITE/YELLOW
Calico Corners (now sold out)
 
Anyone have a space where something like this would work? If so...can you put it together and then can I come visit you? I'll just sit quietly for a few hours with a book or something, you won't even know I'm there.
 
Which wouldn't be creepy for your children at all.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover