Bummer. I'm bummed.

Got a package yesterday and saw on the return address that it was some casters I ordered for my coffee table.
 
Nothing more exciting than getting a package, you guys. Even if you know what's inside. Am I right? (Answer: Yes, yes I am.) Unfortch for me, uponst opening the box, I discovered these:
 
 
BUST!! Totally not what I ordered. I tried to see if they would still work, in some sort of crazy unintentionally-turns-out-awesome-anyway twist of fate. Nope. They look, in a word, stupid.
 
Which pushes my living room completion back a ways. But I guess that's okay, because there are always projects cookin' around here. Well, not "cooking" for real (unless ramen noodles is considered "cooking"), but...you know what I mean. Stuff going on. 
 
For example, this genius idea, where you take some of these:
 

Cut a slit in one of these:


 And use them together. Viola, a fine motor skills insta-game for your baby and/or toddler!

 
 And, even though you came here hoping for some living room makeoverage, it's not even that much of a stretch, really, because babies can play with this little nugget in the living room. BAM.
 
*cough*
 
Dear Casters People,
Please send my real order fast. I'm getting desperate here.
Love, Brittney
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover