Designs by Kids

You know something I love about doing home projects, like what I show you on this blog? The fact that my kids enjoy seeing what changes around here every week...or day, heh...
 
And, on occasion, one of them loves something so much they put in an order for me to make a similar item just for them. Like this red-and-gold folding chair specifically designed by my 8-year-old son.
 

He loves this chair, especially because he got to choose everything about it. Sure, it's not what I would've chosen, and it's something that'll never be blogged (well, I guess it is now...but it's a poorly photographed specimen that, therefore, SHOULDN'T be blogged...), but stuff like this makes my kids so happy.
 
Which, frankly, is super rewarding.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover