How to Check Your Blog's Pinterest Presence

Hello. This is just a little PSA for all y'all. (And, no, I'm not from Texas. But I did babysit my nephews for a week there about 15 years ago. So I figure I'm entitled.)
 
Did you guys know that you can see what's been pinned from your blog? Here's how:
 
Type into your browser: http://www.pinterest.com/source/WEBSITENAME.COM (In the "website" part, don't type in the "www" for your website or anything...just use whatever comes AFTER the www in your blog's address. Am I making any sense?)
 
Anyways. Prolly most of you knew that already. But I just learned it a few months ago and thought maybe I'd share. Because I'm nice like that.
 
 
Unless it's with cookies. Then I'm all, "Share-schmare."
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover