Holiday Dinner Decor Ideas

Don't laugh, but I have something to confess.
 
I'm going hog-Inspiration-Board-wild.
 
 I'm busting these things out for ev.ery.thin.g. these days. They just make life so much easier, you know? I look at a bunch of photos and pictures online, narrow down my preferences, and put them together in an (ahem) inspiring collage.
 
I'm in charge of a large holiday dinner party in two weeks. My friend Amanda and I brainstormed a zillion (or, at the very least, ten) ideas for what we wanted to do decor-wise on a teensy tiny budget. She's a genius. I love having stylish and genius friends.
 
It's not to be taken verbatim, of course, but the following is an inspiration board I've put together as a result of our planning session:
 
 
Heavy on the red, white, and gold/yellow color palette.
Heavy on simplicity and visual impact.
Light on budget.
 
What's your favorite holiday party color scheme?
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover