Living Room Drapes

I don't know if you saw it, but my living room used to look like this. Then I did some stuff and turned it into looking like this.

Overall, I like the new look...except for how the living room drapes are still the same. I think we can all agree they're no good here, what with the new color palette, larger more colorful rug, and outright eclecticity (the lesser-known cousin of Thomas Edison's invention) (just kidding...but it's a good word I may have just made up, no?).

So. Living room windows need living room drapes. Here are some photos of colorful living room spaces with drapes that are, to me, inspiring:
 
BHG
 


 

Rue


source unknown...anyone?

I like the very faint print in the space below; a wall o' solid fabric over my living room windows doesn't appeal to me, if I'm being honest. I need a little bit of pattern!

source

I think I'm leaning toward something white/light with maybe just a hint of a pattern in it.
What do you guys think?
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I think your living room is adorable! I would very much like for my living room to look like that. Love the drapes!
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you're sweet Liz. Watch out, my head is swelling. :) Thank you!

      Delete

  2. Thanks for your informative writing. Get 30%-70%

    Discount from FZillion.com on all brandedDuvet Covers.

    USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return

    Policy.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks for your informative writing. Get 30%-70%

    Discount from FZillion.com on all brandedDuvet Covers.

    USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return

    Policy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These drapes look perfect in your room, simple is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover