goodbye February...and good luck

Happy end-of-February! I don't know about where you live, but in the arctic realm of northern Utah where I am, I'm ready to bid this dreary ice-capped month a hearty adieu.
 
If you're new here or if you've missed them, here are the most-viewed SmartGirlStyle posts that went live in February. I'm super duper surprised at the #1 viewed link, quite frankly. But I'm so glad that you're finding things you love on this site!
 
 
#5: Create a Custom Weekly Chore Chart for your Kids (honestly, this is one of my favorite projects still, because it actually works for our family. Finally!)
 
 
 
#4: Upgrading a Boring Dresser by Painting Racecar Stripes (and also: What I learned by using oil-based paint on furniture for the first time)
 
 
 
#3: A (very) Beginner's Guide to Reupholstery, a step-by-step tutorial in turning out a professional-looking reupholstered chair cushion
 
 
 
#2: Living Room Mini-Makeover, accomplished for free by simply reorganizing bookshelves & shopping the house
 
 
 
#1: Best Materials for Decorating on a Tight Budget. Nothing ground-breaking, but it's a good reminder for us all, I suppose.
 
 
Happy Thursday, you guys! Thanks for coming by as often as you do. I thoroughly enjoy you all. (Yes, even you lurkers. This one's for you! :) )
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover