A Geometric Wall & A New Home Office

Somebody around here has mad graphic design skillz. I'm not necessarily saying it's me, but...
 
 
Behold, the very professional and highly detailed mockup of the basement home office transformation. You probably don't need an actual photo after this little number, do you. Heh.
 
Okay, fine.
 
Let's start at the beginning. My computer is housed in a (previously) dark, messy, and uninspiring little corner of our family room. To make a very long story very short, I got tired of the dust bunnies and constant clutter and yuckiness of the space.
 
Immediately after spying this graphic Cozy Wall Art decal, the wheels in my head started spinning toward something like these, only office-style:
 
source
 
source
source
 
Come back tomorrow to see some progress toward this kind of awesome wall graphicality.
 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover